Sunday, December 7, 2008

IF THEY HAD A BLOG...

Chava (wife of Adam) being the first mother of all would have a blog named My take on motherhood. No explanation needed. She did sort of fail, her child was killed.

If Noach would have had a blog, it would be named, The Babysitter Writes. You know how many little, wild, things he had to take care of, and feed; while G-d was out (literally) hitting the town.

Abraham would have named his, Not just typical. He really wasnt the typical person, running around defying all that was known.

The guys who built the Migdal Bavel would be, Insanity Now, Serenity Later. Only insane people would build a huge building to fight g-d, or hold up the sky, too bad the serenity never came.

Lot the nephew of Abraham, would be a Frum Punk. Hes frum, but just following, like a punk.

Sarah would not be a Material Maidel. Really, following a guy who said g-d spoke to him, and is going to make him rich. No way she was expecting a material life.

Yitzchak would surely be Something of Zion. Hey, have you ever been so attached to Israel, you wouldnt leave it, even if there was a famine, or to look for your spouse?

Yaakov is obvious. He would be Jacob Da Jew. He might even manage two blogs; one I mentioned before, and the second, being since he was so honest, Honestly Frum.

Eisav (Esau) surely would have made one named Guess who coming "late" to dinner? Himself. after Jacob, stole all the Berachos, through giving his father a meal.

Rachels is Frum Single Female; waiting for that Jacob. (Im pushing it, I know)

Yosef has got to have one Frum In South Egypt. I think It was south egypt he ruled over at the time.

Benyamin, his brother, would have been Wolfish Musings. Benyamins sign is a wolf.

All 600,000 jews in the dessert shared one blog Frum House in the dessert. They were all in one cloud. They all shared it till, Korach and his gang bacame the Frum Skeptics. They were skeptical of Moshe taking the leadership role and Aaron becoming the Big Kahuna.

Ezra Hasofer would be Torat Ezra.

Queen Esther had one to show her Jewish Side, named, Esther Hadassah's blog.

To all those I couldnt fit in, dont feel sad. I couldnt fit mine in either. Ill link you guys anyway. Frum College girl (see why I cant fit it in), Frum satire (if you consider Koheleth as satire fine), Welcome Balance, Res Ipsa Loquitor, Sporadic Intelligence.

Hope you all enjoyed (cant say this out loud) Havel Haveilim.

29 people gave their 2 cents:

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

omg, I've got to give it up to you, that was the most creative best coolest post I've ever seen!

I love it!

I just glanced at it, now I'm going to really read it...

G6 said...

Thanks for the link, but EISAV?!?!? Why am I always the bad guy??
Seriously though, cute post!

Jacob Da Jew said...

Quite funny...however, you didn't actually link to neither myself or Lion of Zion.

Mikeinmidwood said...

Babysitter

thanks

G6

Your welcome

Jacob Da Jew

It was hard to put together; my computer shut down on me, twice, in middle. gonna fix that.

Originally From Brooklyn said...

very cool. I always knew i had the makings of a patriarch.

Sally Hazel said...

LOL! Pretty funny though I naturally don't want to be Chava...

Mikeinmidwood said...

Child Ish Behavior

Lol

Sally Hazel

Dont like the part of being enticed by the snake?

Anonymous said...

Hey, where would I fit in :-)

Maidel said...

LOVE it!
Sarah was the ultimate Material Maidel!

Anonymous said...

I could be Lot...he had sporadic intelligence...not much of a compliment to me...but I can fit in somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I could be Lot...he had sporadic intelligence...not much of a compliment to me...but I can fit in somewhere.

Ookamikun said...

Anita, we're evil! Woohoo!

It wasn't insane. It was a calculated plot to take over the world! Alas, Pinky's command of the spoken language was woefully lacking.

frumskeptic said...

that is soooooo good!!!

:)

thanx for the link!

Mikeinmidwood said...

Honestly Frum

You were a part of Jacobs Blog.

Material

You think she wanted it anyway?

Sporadic Intelligence

I was thinking that, but there wasnt enough basis.

Moshe

Finally someone who appreciates being evil, ahem G6. So Whats your plan for tonight?

Frumskeptic

Im soooo happy you liked it.

Frum Single Female

Thanks.

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

"Im soooo happy you liked it."

I'm sitting hear reading the comment, and this part stuck out and reminded me of something and I was trying to think what it was, and then it clicked!

From Here!

Ookamikun said...

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

frumcollegegirl said...

great post! and thanks for the plug

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Moshe: who are you talking to?

what are you pondering?

Mikeinmidwood said...

Moshe

Narf! I dont know if I want to tell the babysitter (sorry babysitter). your choice.

Frum College Girl

Your welcome.

Mikeinmidwood said...

Babysitter

was thinking something along the lines, with that soooo.

Mikeinmidwood said...

I mean those lines

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

MikeInMidwood: ok that's what I thought, just wanted to make sure.

Mikeinmidwood said...

Babysitter

as long as you arent dying from it.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Lot? Lot!?
Just following? Oy.

Anonymous said...

outstanding post. My introduction to your work. Looking forward to delving into your archives. Thanks.

frumhouse said...

What a cool concept for a post! I am flattered that you linked to my blog. This was very creative.

Mikeinmidwood said...

Brooklyn Rambler

Try Shul politics.

Frum House

Your welcome.

mother in israel said...

Hey, I have the most biblical blog name of all!

Mikeinmidwood said...

Mother In Israel

If you would have been on the Blogroll, you would be mentioned. Commentators are on the blogroll.