Sunday, November 1, 2009

NOACH WAS LAST WEEK

So this Friday I walked into my house like any other day. I immediately hear a loud shriek, it did not come from my downstairs neighbors which I found out are Armenian and very noisy, it came from my sister. I then interpret the shrieks to mean there is a squirrel in our house. My sister ran into a room and hid there, one of my brothers didn't want to come out of the bathroom, it was quite funny.

I was left alone to chase the squirrel out of my house and back into the trash cans searching for leftover pizza, yes I was fearless. I took a broom and looked in every closet and room, and under every bed and chair, but I could not find it anywhere. We left the door opened so it can leave by itself, so I thought it was gone. Some were skeptic about it leaving and my sister kept shrieking at everything that moved. After a while it reappeared and everyone was running again except for me. After a many attempts at hitting it with my weapon of choice (my broom), it scurried out of my house and into the concrete jungle, everyone was relieved.

Later a bird flew into my window, the window was closed, and it got hurt, I felt bad. Now just to repeat my title, I think the animals thought my home was the teivah and that this past weeks parsha was Noach, why else would they come.

13 people gave their 2 cents:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Russia!
Can I quote a post "No teme" in your blog with the link to you?

MAK said...

*squeals* SQUIRREL!
Yeah, wouldn't want a squirrel in my house, but that's because I'd be worried that the cats or the dog would hurt it.

Anonymous said...

you need a pellet gun

Mikeinmidwood said...

Anon

Sure thing.

Mak

If only I had a cat to chase it out.

Tesyaa

The problem wasnt actually hitting the squirrel, he was hiding under my couch most of the time, I was surprised a squirrel could be so quiet.

Ookamikun said...

Why are your sibs afraid of a squirrel?!

Mikeinmidwood said...

Moshe

Afraid it will bite them and they might get rabies.

Ookamikun said...

That would be raccoons that are active during the day, not squirrels...

Mikeinmidwood said...

I believe squirrels can have rabies too.

Mikeinmidwood said...

Moshe

I dont know maybe the fact that it can scurry near their feet scared them silly.

Ookamikun said...

Are they afraid of infants too? NY does quite a lot of scurrying and he has been know to bite people for fun.

Mikeinmidwood said...

is he furry like a squirrel?

Ookamikun said...

He is pretty hairy. Do you like ever read my blog?!

Mikeinmidwood said...

Moshe

actualy I have seen your last two videos and he is not so furry and he cant run circles around anyone like a scary little squirrel can, so what if my siblings are afraid of squirrels thats why they have me.