Saturday, November 28, 2009

I GOT NOTHING DONE

This past Friday was the infamous black Friday, I think it deserves its own holiday. The day were things are supposed to sell for pretty cheap and crazy sales that start at 5 in the morning. People line up for days before they open, camping in tents on frigid nights, all for a camera that's 75% off. The sales are amazing, one year they were selling flash drives for a dollar.

This year I really wanted to get in on the action, not just the pushing and shoving. I was trying to find a place were I don't have to wake up so early, and still get the sale. I thought about Best buy, then I heard they were sold out in 10 minutes or something like that, good thing I didn't waste my time there. I wanted to buy some good electronics and I couldn't find any place that would have any good sales by the time I got there. B and H in Manhattan wouldn't do, and staples was also a long shot by the time I would get there. I felt very disappointed that I walked away from black Friday with nothing new in my hands, I even put a post on facebook and I got no responses, saving the sales for yourself I guess.

But all is not lost, thank g-d for cyber Monday. Anybody got good sites I can buy from?

3 people gave their 2 cents:

Ookamikun said...

Don't really need anything and didn't see anything too interesting. I bought a DVD and a DS game from deepdiscount.

For sales, techbargains.com, dealspl.us and woot.com recently started a sub site with user submitted sales. Check twitter too.

Mikeinmidwood said...

Moshe

I'll check'em out

sam the organizing man said...

you know mike, i dont go to stores on black friday. i order on line cheap stingy bargains, or amazon, modells, i think thats the bes way to buy things on black friday