Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MIKE TONIGHT (cross out tonight, insert..) VIN

Recently I posted about Obama and the conspiracies that everyone had about him, and why its been a year since frummies have gone nuts and predicted Obama making another holocaust and how nothing has happened and there should be nothing to fear, remember?. Well when I wrote it I thought that it was just another post where I say whats in the minds of the people of our community, since I am from New York of course I don't mean the people "out of town" when I say community. What I didn't realize is that VIN, and other people, are examining my posts. Ill prove it.

Just today I found an article about how many people are afraid of Obama and have conspiracies about him, this is all over the country they say, little did they realize frum Jews live all around the country. Now I just said a paragraph before I wrote about this recently, now they copy my post and add the ADL (something I didn't do) to prove it true.

Second case. I wrote about making non Jewish books kosher, you know those books that don't were tzitzis on their four cornered plastic covers, yeah those non Jewish books. I had the idea to make a book called Chaim Snyder which would be the Jewish version of Harry Potter, with kabaalah and kishuf instead of magic and even the evil pope Vladimir. So later on I found out they were making a kosher version Sherlocke Holmes, someone obviously took my idea and used it.

(Paranoidly) Someone out there is observing my posts and putting it out there for real , its a conspiracy to get me...... and Obama.

4 people gave their 2 cents:

Melissa said...

Mike,

You asked why I find your blog fascinating.

Well, I am Jewish and am just learning what that means. I am 42 and have spent my entire life looking for who I am, and it's great to find Jewish blogs where I can learn about Judaism.

Thank you for creating such an interesting blog to visit.

Melissa

Mikeinmidwood said...

Melissa

That is very nice, thank you.

Ookamikun said...

You've been on the Elders of Zion watchlist since last year.

Mikeinmidwood said...

Moshe

Maybe im one of the conspirators trying to make it seem as if im not one?