Tuesday, June 23, 2009

YAY HE CAME BACK!! AND NOT JUST TO GET HIS BAGS

I know that many bloggers, after going on vacation, decide to slack off and not write anything else, and then their blogs have a virtual death, but this blogger ain't gonna let that happen! lets all give a big hand to M in M!!!...... anybody?.....anybody? okay fine forget it.... sheesh. I now will be on top of schedule, and I will be visiting your blogs again.

My vacation was great, did you see the place I picked every vacationers dream, total relaxation. I really went on one because I felt burnt out, everything I was writing felt like I had used that style too many times. I also needed more posting material, the bad news is I only thought of 4 posts including this one.

Well its good to be back, and on a side note: two people found my face book account, which I myself forgot existed, I don't like the fact that it keeps telling me I only have two friends so friend me, and I wont feel so pointless.

3 people gave their 2 cents:

Mikeinmidwood said...

Frum Single Female

Thanks

Ookamikun said...

wb

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

A late welcome back to you.

You can add a facebook badge to your blog, so that people can click through there, then you can get more friends.

I can also suggest blogger friends to you, if you want.