Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BLOGCATION

I think I need a blogcation. Like a vacation, a blogcation is a time to relax and harness a lot more posting material. So I'm off (to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of blog, because because because because.......) on my blogcation. Enjoy my archives, and I'll hopefully be back in a week, till then this is what ill be doing.
Yeah, just picture me in there.

6 people gave their 2 cents:

G6 said...

Oooooh, I love the spot you've chosen.
When you're done, can I have it?
Total relaxation...mmmmmmm.....

Altie said...

i like your idea. I might just have to copy it

frum single female said...

enjoy!

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Enjoy your well deserved blogcation!

Ookamikun said...

Have a blogtacular blogcation.

Mikeinmidwood said...

G6

Yeah ill rent it to you.

Altie

Get in line, your after G6. This may actually be a lucrative business.

Frum Female/Ex Babysitter

I did

Moshe

blol (Blogging out loud) it was a blogstremely blogtacular blogcation.