Wednesday, May 27, 2009

POP GOES THE FRUMMIE

Is it just me, or did most frum girls decide to place a bump in their hair? I don't get it why would someone want to place a bump in their hair? I can see wanting to make your hair long, curly, straight, short, tie it up in a knot, use a clip, shave your head bald, but a bump is just weird. Besides the fact that it doesn't look good to begin with, what made frum girls decide to bump up their hair. Is there a ban on hair longer than 2 feet and they just bunch it up instead? or (chas v'shalom) its a real style? Can someone please explain.

8 people gave their 2 cents:

Altie said...

1st of all, u are about 2 years too late. this not a new phenomenon. And 2nd, I'm as much in the dark about it as you. I always looked at these girls and said, did you bump your head?

And 3rd, why are you noticing girls hair styles???

Lion of Zion said...

what's a bump

"And 3rd, why are you noticing girls hair styles???"

because he's a guy who likes to look at girls. he single, so leave him alone and let him look :)

Mikeinmidwood said...

Altie

I maybe two years off, but ive seen it lately. And the reason for noticing is because i'm not blind, or Lion O Zions reason.

Lion O Zion

very simple, its just a bump. Now picture a bump in your hair..... thats it.

Altie said...

lol u guys are nuts. I personally hate the bump, i have bangs. cuter. either way, notice all u want, just no touching...

Ookamikun said...

Is it like an air bag or something?

Mikeinmidwood said...

Altie

Im not nuts, Im normal, dont know about you.

Moshe

lol.

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Moshe: lol, I thought you saw my picture of what I let my kids do to me...well that was a bump.

But yea I don't like bumps either, and I don't get it, perhaps it makes them look taller. I think it used to be in fashion a long time ago, and like all styles they come and go, and then later they look back at it realize how ridiculous they looked and regret it. That's why I don't wear/do something unless I like it.

Mikeinmidwood said...

Ex Babysitter

Frummies love outdated styles.