Thursday, May 21, 2009

IF YOU COME TO VISIT

If you come to visit this web page, please use anything but Internet explorer browser. It has been causing major problems all over blogger, so I suggest either Mozilla fire fox, or the new chrome from google. Chrome seems to be working for me.


The sign that comes up says my web page is "aborted". Why use the term aborted, I certainly don't like abortions (republican here), and if its done, its the woman's choice. Here I am a man, and my precious site, which I have taken care of for almost a year, just got aborted against my will, where is my choice? Then I visited The Jewish side of babysitter, and her site got aborted too (I feel so sorry for you babysitter, I know how it feels).

I think its a virus running around blogger, kinda like the swine flu, and it will get you soon, so you better prepare. I am afraid it might mutate, because right now its only affecting Internet explorer, who knows what it could do later. It could be a conspiracy by the yeshivish velt, who's trying to wipe out the Jews of the blogsphere, in an attempt to get all Jews to stop using the Internet.

Whatever it may be, use an Internet that is safe, so the site you are visiting doesn't get aborted.

9 people gave their 2 cents:

Ookamikun said...

Actually, both of you seem to be using sketchy plugins. They slow down page load if their sites are offline and IE may decide to abort loading.

Babysitter used to have a candlelighting plugin, I think, from some chabad site. The plugin was at the top of the page. The site went down for at least 2 days, bringing page load to 2 minutes. Opera Mini on my cell refused to load it. Chrome and FF would take 2+ minutes. Don't think I tried IE.

Ookamikun said...

Btw, my stats for the last 30 days:
FF 46%
IE 36%
Chrome 11%

People, for your own good, stop using IE!
Yes, IE7 has less problems. It still has problems though and always will.

Mikeinmidwood said...

Moshe

So what type of pluggins should I use?

Ookamikun said...

Those with 99% uptime.

Mikeinmidwood said...

how to I tell it goes quickly?

Sally Hazel said...

Enjoyed the humor and still enjoying the brevity...

Mikeinmidwood said...

Sally Hazel

I find it much easier to write it shorter, so lucky you.

Jacob Da Jew said...

Haven't used IE in years.

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

aww sad to hear my blog was aborted. Glad it came back to life with Firefox the savior.

and yea, I don't use IE, unless my firefox doesn't want to open something then I switch it to an IE tab, but within Firefox.

I have so many browsers, dunno why. I like using chrome for some stuff, safari for others, opera for others, and Firefox the main one because it allows the most customization. Speaking of which I made 2 collections of add-ons...

Moshe: right so I had removed that, when you told me about it.