Thursday, November 27, 2008

I AM SO THANKFUL

There are 10 things I am thankful for, and there isn't a better day to give thanks; than, Thanks Giving.

1) I am thankful for not making up the name Thanks Giving, for it is the source of ridicule. Who doesn't think its a stupid name. How about Give Thanks that sounds better.

2) The fact that I am living a very happy life.

3) I am an active person, so I am thankful I never broke or sprained a bone in my body.

4) For my Family (of course).

5) Friends.

6) That I live in Midwood, where a Kosher turkey is easy to find. (regardless of the prices)

7) This blog which is running over a half a year (yay! halfaversary.)

8) All you wonderful commenter's .

9) That I am not being held hostage in India. G-d Help.

10) That I have a day to get all my thoughts straight, on what to be thankful for.

11)What I am not thankful for: The old lady downstairs playing really bad Arabic music really loud.

9 people gave their 2 cents:

Moshe said...

Are you sure it's not Indian music?

Mikeinmidwood said...

Moshe

I am sure. She is muslim.

Moshe said...

There are old Muslims? I thought they supposed to blow themselves up by at most 30. I guess they're having a "shidduch crisis" too.

Mikeinmidwood said...

Racist and funny, double points.

Moshe said...

Score!

The Babysitter said...

Those are great things to be thankful for!

and Moshe: that was funny and Racist.

Mikeinmidwood said...

Babysitter

I am sure a lot are thankful for those.

The Babysitter said...

MikeInMidwood: yea, I'm sure lots are.

btw, what's dotblue?

Anonymous said...

number 8 i hope that includes me



your friend
BIG DOPE