Sunday, July 27, 2008

MIKE BACK IN MIDWOOD

The flight back was a long one, so I got enough sleep. Hopefully I am back on schedule and wont be tired mid-day.

The flight there was good. Even though it was night, you could still see rays of light from the other side of the world since we were flying so far north. That was nice. A few hours later we went south so the rays dissapeared but the light returned quickly by dawn. I really wish I had a camera too bad I put in my suitcase.

It was great and I got tons of new posts including one on Israeli driving. You seriously pray when your on the road. That reminds me do to recent attacks from bull dozers, I didnt like driving near or walking near construction sights.

I went to alot of places like the Kotel and dead sea. I worked on my Hebrew which ain't great but is not bad. I plan on going back some time next year. As for now I need to catch up on this blog.

11 people gave their 2 cents:

frum single female said...

welcome back to midwood!!

MAK said...

Welcome back! And I agree Israeli drivers...even worse than Miami, and I had thought that wasn't possible!

Mikeinmidwood said...

Frum Single Female

Thanks.

Mak

Miami drivers are bad?

MAK said...

Yeah, Miami drivers are bad, I ranted about it once on my blog, and in real life I tend to rant about it everytime i go out driving. People in miami do not really know how to drive and seem to think obeying the law (roadsigns, traffic lightsd, speed limit) is optional. I could go on and on, but I won't. Suffice to say, yes, florida drivers are bad.

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Welcome Back!

frumcollegegirl said...

welcome back!

there's no place like israel, isn't there?

by the way, i really like your blog list, with snippets from recent posts. saves bloggers alot of time...

Anonymous said...

yo mike welcome back!

oh my gosh every day i was like what am i going to do i cant read cause mike is in the holy land. but now that youre back i can finally have something to do and not be bored a whole day

thank god for your site

Mikeinmidwood said...

Frum College girl

Thank you, and there isn't its one of a kind.

Sam O'man

Thank you and you can read all the other sites on the side that I have up. They are just as good or better.

Mikeinmidwood said...

And the Baby sitter Thanks.

Anonymous said...

ive tried but i cant comment on the other sites

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

sam the organizing man: why can't you? Which sites did you try? perhaps the ones you tried only allow bloggers to comment. Try ones that allow anonymous comments.
Try commenting on mine.